Primary Job Function:
Build lifetime quality financial relationships with each member by providing competitive products and excellent service.
• Provide accurate information via the Telephone/email/fax regarding MCU’s products, services and, individual member accounts, at the request of the callers/members.
• Provide all information in a congenial, professional and expeditious manner.
• Respond to Caller/Member inquiries providing accurate and complete information expeditiously.
• Initiate inter-department Service Request, System Request, Faxes, and/or Journal entry transactions to satisfy Member inquiries.
• Record appropriate Call Classification wrap–up codes, and order Mailing Labels for the fulfillment of requested MCU literature, applications, and/or account kits.
• Identify and capitalize on appropriate sale opportunities, achieve identified sales initiative.
• Respond to and/or initiate the hourly average call volume of the department.
• Advise group leaders of unusual account inquiries and/or activity.
• Perform all other related duties as requested.
• 20 Hour Work Week.
• Overtime as required.
• Minimum Associate’s Degree required.
• Minimum of one year call center, customer service and/or telemarketing experience.
• Listening. Probing. Writing.
• Excellent Inter-Personal/Customer Service skills.
• Sales Skills.
• Congenial/pleasant personality.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Flexibility with working hours including Saturday’s.
• Proficiency in Microsoft for Windows Applications.
Municipal Credit Union (MCU) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.