Primary Job Function:
Build lifetime quality financial relationships with each member by providing competitive products and excellent service.
• Process bank by mail transactions in an efficient, accurate and timely manner.
• Maintain related records and files.
• Respond to bank by mail member inquiries.
• Maintain spreadsheet data and process all transactions for related departments.
• Open, sort and process mail banking transaction requests.
• Maintain manual and computerized transaction records and files.
• Upon request, provide company product and service information.
• Respond to member inquiries or refer to appropriate service area.
• Prepare daily transaction proof.
• Report discrepancies to Assistant Manager.
• Process Express Branch deposits.
• Ensure the timely processing of internal transactions, Touch Tone Teller and Home Banking checks, legal account requests, collection account requests, Estate accounts and IRA distribution checks and reprocess deceased accounts requests.
• Analyze check verifications of $2,500 or more.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Overtime as necessary.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• At least one year of prior banking experience.
• Excellent figure aptitude and attention detail.
• Good communication skills and organizational ability.
• Candidate must be literate with Microsoft Windows applications.
Municipal Credit Union (MCU) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.